HLTAID003 First Aid Certification is valid for 3 years. CPR Certification is strongly recommended to be renewed annually.
First Aid cost : $79 (40% Off Now! Spring Special Sale!)
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
• HLTAID001 Provide CPR
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
First Aid Course Covers
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, Melbourne, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, RSA/RCG and Barista Courses.
Parramatta Training Location :
Ground Floor Suite 1, 11 Parkes Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150